Paddy Power Blog are reporting that for one lucky punter ;
Christmas came early for one Paddy Power punter today. Not because the Pogues were playing on every radio station in the country, or because the Coke advert was on the TV seven times but because he placed a 25p each way Lucky 63 and all six horses won.
The lucky punter from Cheshire cashed in on almost £70,000, helped in a big way by Paddy Power’s generosity. Paddy’s Guaranteed Price Bonus and the 25% Lucky 63 Bonus brought his winnings up by over £30,000. In other words you can’t put a price on betting with Paddy. Well you can, to the tune of more than £30,000.
Although Ulck Du Lin won at 2/1 the customer had already chosen the 4/1 and that’s the price he got! On the other hand, he selected 8/1 on about She Ranks Me but we paid him the horse’s 10/1 starting price! That’s Paddy’s Price Promise!
The punter has never placed a Lucky 63 before proving the age-old theory that it is always worth trying something once. Apart from cross-dressing.
It was a simply incredible bet and has set one punter up for an unbelievably good Christmas. Here’s his six stunning selections, including the winner of the Hennessy Gold Cup, and how the punter benefited from our Guaranteed Prices.
- Newbury 12.15pm – Ballyoliver – Price taken 6/1, starting price 8/1
- Newbury 12.50pm – She Ranks Me – Price taken 8/1, starting price 10/1
- Newbury 1.25pm – Rolling Aces – Price taken 9/2, starting price 4/1
- Newbury 2.35pm – At Fishers Cross – Price taken 5/1, starting price 4/1
- Newbury 3.10pm – Bobs Worth – Price taken 9/2, starting price 4/1
- Newbury 3.40pm – Ulck Du Lin – Price taken 4/1, starting price 2/1
Check out the Paddy Power Blog @ http://blog.paddypower.com